Updates: If you have been out of the province in the last 2 weeks or in the HRM since April 21 please reschedule your appointment. Until either HRM opens up or you have quarantined 2 weeks from being out of province.
Rules For Covid-19 in our Tattoo Shop
New Rules for Getting tattooed at Rave’N Ink. Due to Public health Guidelines and Regulations the following rules are in place until further notice.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT: • ARRIVE NO EARLIER than 5 minutes before your appointment.
PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE. If you are running late
please call us (902-242-3131) and we will do our best to accommodate you. We are staggering our appointments so that clients do not arrive at the same time.
• THE STUDIO DOOR WILL BE LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. Please wait in the marked area in front of the studio door and we will unlock it for you.
• CLIENTS WILL CLEAN HANDS UPON ENTRY at a hand washing or sanitizing station we provide BEFORE THE TATTOO PROCEDURE you must wash your hands at a hand washing station.
• AFTER SANITIZING you must fill out the digital waive and Self assessment as well as get your temperature. After completing the digital form you will be directed to the tattooing area You must remain in your designated tattoo area for the duration of your appointment.
COVID-19 CLIENT MANDATORY PROTOCOLS:
• You must read, understand, and comply with the TATTOO COVID-19 SELF ASSESSMENT FORM • ONLY THE CLIENT WITH A SCHEDULED TATTOO APPOINTMENT WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE SHOP. No friends, drivers, etc permitted the only exception being a parent if required to sign the studio waiver.
• MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON THE PREMISES. Clients are encouraged to bring their own mask If you do not have one. one can be purchased from the studio for S5 00.
• EVERY TIME YOU TOUCH YOUR MASK you must wash/ sanitize your hands
• SOCIAL DISTANCING MUST BE PRACTICED the only exception being the client and their artist during the appointment NO FOOD WILL BE PERMITTED in the studio. Clients may bring a drink in a sealable container/ travel mug but drinks are NOT permitted in the work station.
• ALL PERSONAL BELONGINGS must be kept in a closed bag in a designated area (Please note that we cannot hang up coats)
• EVERYTHING BROUGHT INTO THE STUDIO must be taken away with you when you leave the premises, garbage included.
‘THERE WILL BE NO WALK-INS OR VISITORS ALLOWED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Thank you, we greatly appreciate your understanding and co-operation during these difficult times. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE LET US KNOW.